Friday 6 December 2013

The Flora Hotel Kuta

Moving away from the Pullman at 1.7 million a night, I stayed in the Flora Hotel just up from the Ramayana hotel next to Kuta Sqaure. This is a small well run and looked after hotel tucked away from noise and for 300k a night well worth staying in.
For 300k you got breakfast ( I never ate there, we went to the beach but it looked OK) a welcome drink of somesort which was more than welcome, happy smiling staff. Very clean basic room, TV with dodgy Ariel but still could watch it, a view of the pool, nice bathroom with hot water.

The hotel itself is not nothing to look at but for a few nights to recover and hide away then for the price it is another great example of affordable and safe accommodation in Bali.

There were 2 small pools one for kids and one for adults. Each room had a shared balcony which could become annoying if the people next you wanted to shout at each other all night. The rooms were smoking I guess as there were ashtrays but there was hint of smoke in the room.

Checking in was very simple and even with me being early that was no problem. 10 minutes and I was in my room. Checking out just as simple.

Not much of a review but to be honest I was in the hotel for about 12 hours most of that asleep. But I would go back and stay there again as it was comfortable and relaxed.

If I was to grumble, it was 10 minutes to the beach. Oh the agony! and 15 minutes to Discovery Mall and so on....

The lobby looking into the street

From the lobby looking at the pool






For more information go here

20 comments:

  1. Terima kasih atas informasi yang berguna~

    Good blog~

    www.naturalhut.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watermark Hotel Brisbane is providing special offer,Cheap Accommodation Brisbane , hotel packages and accommodation deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great hotel, i am a cheap holidays accommodation provider and my company Backpackers @ The Entrance provides best beach family accommodation in Central Coast NSW.
    accommodation the entrance central coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. msbk, here you will discover all what you need for an ideal vacation. details your cheap hotels in pune evenings, show goes or lease your car and many more. Msbk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gujarat is unique in its geological and topographical landscape visit gujarat .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for Posting ! first time I have found a genuine post related to Accom Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such quality content! I find this article very informative. I am waiting for your next post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been there at Flora Hotel Kuta last summer. The place was very peaceful and full of romantic views. Plus, it is near in beach and Mall, so you can save penny on that. Thanks again for such a wonderful experienced!

    I am just wondering if your hotel is available to shoot film. I bet, their are thousands of scout manager needing a place like yours. I strongly recommend that you post is at Lights On Location.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We found your weblog is very handy for us. When you keep going this perfect work I’ll come back to your site!
    Seminyak accommodation

    ReplyDelete
  11. With 3 of the TOP 10 rentals on Lake Spofford, providing breathtaking views-we have been renting incredible vacations homes for over 80 years right on beautiful Lake Spofford, in Chesterfield, NH.
    to know more visit http://www.cabinsonalake.com
    Social media : http://www.fb.me/lakespoffordcabins

    ReplyDelete